Depop peer shopping app is an online peer and website that allows users to take photos of used item and sell it online. The website allows its users to create and edit account information, upload images, browse the list of products uploaded by users, and purchase the product from the user.
We recently received many requests from users asking them to delete their accounts from the Depop website. When we investigated why users deleted their accounts from the website, we found out that most people who deleted their accounts from the website received mail from the company, such as promotional offers or newsletters that made their mailbox appear while spamming. other members say there are items sold on Depop.
A Little Bit About The Company
The Depop website was founded by Simon Beckerman in August 2011 and is one of the best online peers for the product sales website currently accessible worldwide. Per resource, there are currently over 2.68 million users visiting the website each month.
How To Delete Depop Account
There is currently only one way to delete your account from the Depop website given below:
Delete Your Depop Account via Website
- Go to the following URL: “https://depop.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new”.
- After entering the URL mentioned above, you will be taken to a SUBMIT REQUEST page where you need to fill in your account information.
- First enter your e-mail address, then enter the subject type “Request Delete My Account”.
- In Description, type your honest reason for deleting your account and select DELETE MY ACCOUNT IN NUMBER TYPE.
- After the information is filled, press the submit button. Within 72 hours, the customer service representative will respond to your e-mail regarding the removal of your account.
Delete Your Account Send by Mail
- Open your email account registered with the account.
- Now create an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT“
- Now write an email about deleting your account sample given here and click the send button.
For more information on How to Delete Depop Account, stay updated on this website.
If you are only deleting your account for the following reason, you can mark their newsletter or mail as spam by clicking the spam button at the top of your mail button, or unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link below the mail. If your reasons are other, I’ll guide you step by step on how to delete your subscription from the Depop website.
You may interested in: