POF, also known as Plenty of Fish, is one of the most used dating websites in the world. It was acquired by the Match company in 2015, a company that also owns the very popular Tinder application . With its particular questionnaire that allows you to find compatible people anywhere in the world, this service has managed to quickly gain millions of active users.
As it is a website created exclusively to meet people and establish relationships of all kinds , many times the idea of using the service is temporary for various reasons, after this time comes the idea of How to Delete POF Account . You may have already met the ideal person, the service has not met your expectations or you simply need to delete your account and then create a new one with improvements. Fortunately, deleting the POF account is not complicated and you can do it in a matter of minutes.
We guide you through the Plenty of Pof account deletion process , better known as POF.
How to delete POF account
Through a section that can be accessed from the POF help center, it will be possible to delete your account in a matter of minutes. Of course, first the platform will try to persuade you not to delete your account, but this is normal considering that no service wants to lose users. We show you the procedure to delete your POF account from your computer.
- From your computer, enter the address https://en.pof.com/_deleteaccountb.aspx using your preferred browser.
- Log in by entering your data, username and password.
- Then, you must specify a reason why you want to unsubscribe from POF . In addition, POF will ask you how many dates you have had and if you would recommend the service to other people. If you have found a partner, you will be asked for their username. Keep in mind that all this information is optional and the service uses it to improve.
- Upon completing the account deletion form, press the ” Delete account ” button and you will have successfully deleted your account.
With these steps you will have already successfully deleted your POF account and you will not be able to log in with the same information again, however, you can create a POF account at any time with the same information used in your recently deleted account.
Most common impediments when trying to delete POF account
- You have forgotten your username, your password or both.
- Your profile is penalized for having violated or breached any of the rules that govern it and you do not know it; When this happens, you usually receive an email informing what happened, check your email!
- That you have the correct username and password but when you subscribed you entered a letter in uppercase or vice versa, this module to log in establishes differences between characters, uppercase and lowercase.
- At some point you closed the account thinking that you could recover it, and you did not read the specifications that told you that if you completely delete the account, in order to enter again you must create another account.
- that the email you are entering is not the email with which you initially made the subscription.
You should know that the data you enter at first is what will remain registered in your POF profile, it is suggested not to change them many times as this usually brings confusion when trying to delete POF account.
What you should know about deleting your POF account
When you have an account Plenty of Fish, have created a profile and you already have some contacts but nevertheless do not want to continue and make the decision to cancel subscription POF , you must know that it is an irreversible process.
Once you have followed each of the steps and manage to delete POF account, it is not a suspension of the service, when closing POF, if at any time you want to belong to the online dating service community again, you must start the process from zero.
You must fill out the registration again and create a new account, in this you will not be able to find the contacts you had in your previous account, your encounters and followers will be new.
If you have purchased a special plan and still have accounts with credits, when you close the account you lose everything and it is not refundable.