Do you want to forget about Tinder forever? The actions that are carried out on the Internet usually leave a mark, so that at some point some of your data may appear in the so-called “digital garbage”, which is part of all those actions that in its day it was common to perform on the Internet but now they can bother you.
It is possible that your passage through various platforms and social networks, as well as your profile photos, circulate for much longer than you can expect, so that at some point the need to delete them will arise to prevent any personal data from being recorded in the social media.
If you have decided to stop using Tinder and want to delete your account, then we will explain the steps to delete your fingerprint in this dating application.
Delete Tinder account from Android / iOS
Do you want to disappear from Tinder and delete your account? It’s quick and easy! Remember that you will not only have to uninstall the application, you will also have to delete your link with Facebook (if you have one) and the acco
- Go to the ” Settings ” options , located on the upper left side of the application (it has a user icon ).
- Press the « Settings» , a round icon shaped like a gear, located below your profile picture.
- Go to the bottom of the page ( as low as possible ).
- Click on the ” Delete account ” button.
- Tinder will ask you if you want to ” Pause my account ” (no one will be able to see or know that you have Tinder) or if you want to delete it permanently, press the gray option ” Delete my account ” ( just below the button, apparently Tinder wants you to pause your account and don’t delete it ).
- Congratulations! you just deleted yourself from Tinder and your profile just got destroyed.
You must provide a reason why you want to delete your profile, this being an essential step. There are exactly 4 options from which you must choose the reason: I don’t like Tinder, I need to start over, I need a break from Tinder or you have just found a partner.
You may interested in:
Delete Tinder account from a mobile web browser / PC
Delete your Tinder account from any browser, it is a simple process that you can carry out from the configuration area in your own Tinder account. Here are the steps to unsubscribe from the service and delete your account:
- Access the official Tinder website https://tinder.com
- Log in to your account using Facebook or by entering your phone number to receive the access code.
- Click on your photo or « My profile «, it will take you to the configuration section.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and press the “Delete account” button ( you will lose your profile, messages, photos and matches forever ). Confirm the deletion.
- Clever! you have just permanently deleted your Tinder account.
Remember that this process has no going back, you will need to register a new Tinder account to use the dating service again and flirt.
Delete Tinder account from Windows / MacOS
Although it is an application designed to be used on smartphones, both iOS and Android, there is the option of using the platform from a MacOS or Windows computer. In order to delete the account from the computer, you must follow the following steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks for PC https://www.bluestacks.com( If you already have the emulator installed, skip this step ).
- Open the BlueStacks program.
- Locate the Tinder icon that you opened through the BlueStacks emulator
- Log in by entering your access credentials (we recommend the method of receiving a code by SMS with your mobile phone ).
- Go to the « Settings « area.
- Press the button «Delete account».
- Tinder will show a warning if you want to pause or delete the account, press the gray link « Delete my account » just below the button.
- Clever! your Tinder account has been successfully deleted.
There is no option to reverse the process once confirmed. All data referring to contacts or users with whom you exchanged messages will be deleted.
It is common for the vast majority of users who use this platform to stop when they find a partner, as the notices would be uncomfortable. It is an alternative that you should know in order to maintain your privacy after using this platform.