Delete Discord Messages: Hey Discord Individuals! You will understand about Discord prior to if you are a user. It is one of the perfect and safe platforms to interact with your Gaming good friends along with other individuals. You can communicate with countless Discord users. Likewise, you can easily access all Discord features without any constraints. And, Discord will allow you to join a great deal of servers and interact and post your favorites.
This is an incredibly cool function. However, whatever does not fall on the best path all the time. Likewise, joining the servers is great, however the continuous messages will make some disturbance to our system. To rectify those problems, you have to clear your Discord data. So, deleting messages from Discord is one of the very best choices. Here, we are visiting the best guide to delete all messages on your Discord merely.
How to Delete Messages from Discord
You can delete the messages from Discord in two various approaches. One is a manual procedure and another one is cloning. To learn more techniques to remove your data, keep checking out the below-given treatment.
How to Delete Messages Manually from Discord
You can quickly delete a message by hand. For a single message, Handbook is more suitable. Follow the below-given steps to delete.
- Action 1: Release the Discord and go to the Server.
- Action 2: Then, choose the text Channel that you wish to delete.
- Action 3: Choose any message and right-click on it.
- Action 4: Click on the More choice and select the Delete Messages choice.
- Action 5: Now, you will get a prompt for confirmation.
You can also hold the Shift alternative and you will get a trash can alternative on your ideal side. You can easily drag the message and delete it.
How to Delete Message using Cloning?
- You can manually delete the messages from Discord. However, this is too long a procedure. So, you can choose a Cloning approach to delete the total chat from Discord. To use Cloning, follow the below-given steps.
- Action 1: Open Discord, right-click a text channel.
- Action 2: Now, you will get a timely with the Clone Channel option.
- Action 3: After the successful cloning, you can delete your old channel.
Cloning will produce a new channel with the users, names, functions as an old channel. But, you can not copy the messages utilizing Cloning. Then, you can delete your old channel. But, you can not get the chat once again.
You may interested in:
How to Delete messages utilizing Bot?
You can also use Bots to delete the messages from Discord. It is a basic method compared to Manual or Cloning. Here, a great deal of Bots are available for Discord. Now, we are going to utilize among the bots named MEE6. To delete messages using Bot, utilize the listed below treatment. Prior to going to delete, you have to add the bot to your Discord.
- Action 1: You can choose your favorite bot to delete the messages from Discord.
- Action 2: Then, go to its official site to get the bot. Click Contribute to Discord option.
- Action 3: Finally, choose the Authorize choice.
Now, you successfully include the bot to your Discord. It will assist you to delete the messages from the Discord server. To delete messages, follow the below actions.
- Action 1: Go to the Text Channel.
- Action 2: Type! clear 100 to delete the previous 100 messages from the channel.
You can go into any number to delete the messages. However this command is just for MEE6. If you use any other bots, then you have to go into the appropriate command to delete messages. The majority of utilizing bots are Purge, tidy and clear. You can use the! aid command to discover the proper command for your bot.
That’s all about deleting messages from Discord. You can use three various treatments to delete messages. Cloning and Bot are recommendable for deleting a lot of messages. The manual approach is best for a single message. Do you want to delete your text channel messages? Then use any of the above-given techniques.