How to delete Walmart account: – Walmart is a popular American retail company that has more than 11,465 stores worldwide. The Wallmart website allows you to purchase the product from their website without visiting the store.
The website allows its users to create and edit account information, browse through the product list, buy and pay for their product online, and have their product delivered to their doorstep. We have received some emails from our website readers who want to delete their account from the Walmart website.
When we studied on this topic why users are deleting their account from the website, we found that most of the people who are deleting their account from the website receive company emails such as promotional offers or newsletters that make their mailbox look as spam.
If you are deleting your account just for you, you can mark the email as spam by clicking the spam button at the top of the email button or unsubscribe from the email by clicking the unsubscribe link below. is at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are different, I will walk you through step by step on how to unsubscribe from the Walmart website.
A little About The Company
The Walmart brand was founded by Sam Walton in July 1962 and is currently one of the best online e-commerce stores accessible worldwide. According to the source, the company generated the revenue $ 485.57 billion in 2016.
How To Delete Walmart Account
Currently, there are two methods to delete your account from the Walmart website and app detailed below:
Delete Your Account Through The Website
- Go to the account page.
- In the Walmart.com section, choose the USING WALMART.COM option and then click the EMAIL WALMART.COM button.
- You will now be redirected to what we can help with the page here, you need to fill in the details mentioned below.
- Under Choose your theme, select SHOPPING WALLMART.COM.
- How can we help? choose the MANAGE ACCOUNT option.
- Now scroll down a bit and you will see two tabs, one is Chat and one is EMAIL, select EMAIL TAB and fill in the above mentioned form details and click the SEND button.
You may interested in:
Delete Your Account By Sending Mail
- Open your email account that is registered with the account.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the subject, write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding the removal of the sample from your account here and click the Submit button.