The question of how to delete Mint account has started to be asked a lot these days. Mint is an online financial management service that allowed its registered users to view their bank statement and pay bills online. The website allows its users to create and edit account information, connect and sync their bank account, pay bills online, and view investment and loan related transactions.
When we studied about this topic, we found that many users who are deleting their account from the website receive company mail, which makes their inbox look like spam, while other members say that they are currently using another admin application or service. financial so they don’t want to use mint account and some members say we are not doing any financial transaction for quite some time,
A Little About The Company
The Mint website was founded by Aaron Patzer in 2006 and is currently one of the financial management services only accessible in Canada and the United States. According to the source, there are currently more than 20 million registered users on the website.
How To Delete A Mint Accounts
There are currently two ways to delete your account from the Mint website detailed below:
Delete Your Account Through The Website
- Go to the following URL “https://www.mint.com/” and log into your account.
- After logging into your account, click on SETTINGS at the top of the page.
- On the Settings page, click on the SIGN IN & SECURITY link found in the left section of the menu.
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Delete your Mint account link.
- Now a pop-up message regarding the deletion confirmation has appeared, click the YES button, DELETE MY ACCOUNT, enter your password and click the FINISH button to delete your account.
You may interested in:
Delete Your Account By Sending An Email
- Open your email account that is registered with Happier.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the subject, write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email regarding the removal of the sample from your account here and click the Submit button.
If you are deleting your account just for you, you can mark the email as spam by clicking the spam button at the top of the email button or unsubscribe from the email by clicking the unsubscribe link below. is at the bottom of the mail. If your reasons are different, I’ll walk you through step by step on how to delete your account from the Mint website.
For more information on How to delete Mint account, stay updated on this website.